The Video on Demand (VOD) service allows students to view lectures for courses listed on this page. Once registered in a course with VOD service, log in at any time from anywhere to access your course’s lectures during the academic term in which the course is offered. VOD service also gives students the ability to stream or download individual lectures onto their computer at any time for the duration of their course.
- The latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari on either Mac OS or Windows.
- We recommend a high-speed broadband connection for best viewing experience.
- Our VOD Player uses HTML5 video. This method is supported by most of the latest browsers. Please see the list of recommended browsers above.
- For downloads, you can simply click on the download link and a dialog box should appear. Choose a location where you would like to save the lecture (Desktop, Videos, etc) and click Save. Once the download is complete your computer may open the file for you automatically or you can choose from any of the recommended players below. If you’re having trouble downloading of if the lecture file is opening directly in the browser or a new tab, you can try right clicking on the “download” link (may vary from browser to browser) and repeating the saving steps above.”
- Recommended video players: Windows Media Player on Windows 10, VLC (Windows and Mac) or any other player that supports mp4 h264 files.
Click here to view your VOD lectures.